Guaranteed Pick Policy
Posted March 1, 2009 by Steve Janus
SportsCapping.com was created to help bettors make money by betting on sports. Nearly all of the handicappers on our site guarantee their packages and subscriptions so that you either profit or else you will be compensated with a subscription of equal time free of charge. We do not offer a money back policy like some services do, but if our handicappers put together a losing performance then they do want to try and make things right.
Most of our customers understand that you won’t win every single day, and that hitting over 70% for an entire season is not a realistic goal. All you have to shoot for is a season of hitting 55-60% on all of your bets and you can win quite a bit of money during that time.
We often get emails and calls about a handicapper who lost a single pick or on a single day and the client calls the handicapper terrible or just guessing. The aspect of betting that these individuals do not understand is that our services focus on the long haul and not on day-to-day profits. It is simply not possible to hit every single pick, period.
1. There is no free time given when a profit has been made. Even if our guys go 1-1, but hit a +125 underdog and lose a -120 favorite, that means you profited 5 units and will not receive additional selections. On the reverse, if we lose a single unit then you will be given additional time equal to what you purchased.
2. All plays are graded on 100 unit intervals, even if the handicapper has 1* on the game that wins and 25* on a game that loses.
3. There is only one free subscription given per purchase, no matter how much you lost on the package that you bought and even if the free package you received for the first losing package ended up losing as well. If you lose 150 units with your purchased subscriptions and then win 125 during your free term, no more picks will be sent. Also, if you lost 50 units on your purchased subscription and then lose 25 units on your free term, your subscription still comes to and end at the finish of your free time. Back to back losing days will happen, but our site does not offer more than a single free subscription of the same term. If you give up after a short term of losses then we wish you all of the best trying to find a better group of handicapping services out there that will win for you over the long run.
4. All of our plays are graded on the odds selected by the handicapper. These lines are based off of our live feed that is taken directly from eight of the best online sportsbooks around. Line movements happen and more often than not you will see the line going in an unfavorable direction since our handicappers are on the “smart” side of games. Unfortunately during football if you wait until Saturday or Sunday then you are going to be worse off than if you buy early in the week.
5. Free subscriptions are based on the sport you make your purchase under. For example, if you purchase a Monday Night Football pick, which shows a loss, you will receive that handicapper’s next available football pick(s). For packages and subscriptions with multiple sports, you will receive a one day all sports subscription for that handicapper on the next available day that there are picks.
6. Handicappers do pass (no picks posted) on occasion. You will be compensated for this. If a package you purchase shows a loss on Monday and the handicapper does not post (or does not have a pick available in the sport you purchased) you subscription carries over until the guarantee is fulfilled.
7. Full season subscriptions are handled differently other subscriptions. There is NO GUARANTEE on seasonal subscriptions. Seasonal subscriptions are provided from our handicappers at a significant discount as compared to their other subscriptions. Please keep this in mind before buying a seasonal subscription.
The reason for this policy is that we want to turn you into a serious investor, which means riding out the winning and losing streaks over the course of a full season betting all of our releases on a daily basis. We don’t want you to go on tilt and press your bets if you hit a small slump, but instead be the kind of player that can focus on the long term.
Our seasonal subscribers make the most money off our of selections, but if you just want some temporary help and signup for a short term package then we will do all we can to assist you in beating the sportsbooks.